Font size:
Ab
Ab
Ab
Color Scheme:
Images:
Passengers Corporate
-7°C RU Menu

The Airport management and Turkish Airlines representatives have met at Kurumoch to discuss the opening of a new scheduled air route that would link Samara and Istanbul.


After preliminary remotediscussions, the representatives of the flag carrier of Turkey arrived in Samara on August10, 2010 on a working visit. During the meeting, they have carried outnegotiations with the management and relevant services of Kurumoch Airport,but also with the representatives of other businesses located at Samara,including a refueling company, an in-flight catering service provider, an airtraffic and navigation services company, customs and immigration controlpoints. 

The representatives of thenational airline of Turkeyhave been introduced to the basic infrastructure facilities of Kurumoch, butalso to the current security measures and ground handling and passengerservices provided for national and foreign carriers here at Samara. 

According to TurkishAirlines, the carrier hopes to launch its new scheduled service between Samaraand Istanbul inspring 2011. To begin with, the Airline will introduce three-times-a-weekflights, whereas long term plans from Turkish Airlines include increased flightfrequency between these two cities, from three to seven times weekly. 

This new service will allowpassengers travelling transit through Istanbulto have a wide choice of regional and international connecting flights. TheAirline's loyalty program will also allow passengers to earn miles by flying onTurkish Airlines and other Star Alliance member airlines. Among the Airline’stravel benefits based on the number of miles are free tickets, upgrades onTurkish Airlines flights, and additional baggage allowance. 

Airline Information:
THY- Turkish Airlines, Inc. is the national airline of Turkey founded in 1933. The Turkishgovernment retains a 49% stake, while private owners hold the remaining 51%stake. The Airline’s main base is at Ataturk International Airport.Turkish Airlines is a member of the Star Alliancenetwork and offers its passengers flights to more than 160 destinations across the globe. The Turkish Airlines fleet consists of 145 Airbus andBoeing aircraft (A319, A320, A321, A330-200, A330-300, A340-300, Boeing737-400 and Boeing 737-800).
In 2010,the Airline was selected by SkyTrax as providing the best economy class foodservices in the world and as the Best Airline in Southern Europe.

Photo courtesy of Aviaphoto.ru

 
10 August 2010 Ural Airlines expands its route network from Kurumoch Airport, offering a new scheduled service to Osh (Kyrgyzstan). 25 August 2010 Kurumoch International Airport successfully passes ISO 9001:2008 surveillance audit of Quality Management System.
When continuing to use our website, you give consent to processing of cookies, user data (location data; OS type and version; browser type and version; device type and its resolution; source from which the user comes to the website; from what website or by what advertising; OS and browser language; what pages are opened and what buttons are pressed by the user; IP address) for purposes of website functioning, retargeting and performance of statistical researches and reviews. If you do not want your data to be processed, kindly leave the site.