The resumption of international air travel is accompanied by rigorous fulfillment of Resolution No. 7 dated 18.03.2020 by Chief Public Health Officer of the Russian Federation “On Ensuring the Lockdown Regime to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19”.
As per the Russian Government’s decree, starting on midnight Moscow time, 01 August 2020, regular international flights are resumed between the airports of Moscow, Moscow Region, Saint-Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don and the following overseas states: UK (London), Tanzania (Zanzibar) and Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara).
Starting on midnight Moscow time, 10 August 2020, regular and charter international flights are resumed between the said airports of the Russian Federation and the following cities of the Turkish Republic: Antalya, Bodrum and Dalaman.
All Russian citizens arriving from abroad must:
• fill out a special form on the Public Services resource while checking in for a flight,
• fill out a questionnaire on board their planes in Russian,
• upload the results of testing for coronavirus onto the said form within 3 calendar days.
All foreign citizens arriving in Russia shall:
provide information about the negative result of biomaterial investigation for COVID-19 using the PCR method, sampled not earlier than three calendar days before their arrive in Russia:
• fill out a questionnaire in English or Russian on board the plane,
• in the lack of any medical document corroborating the negative result of laboratory testing, get examined in Russia by PCR method within 3 calendar days.
Travelers may not be let on board the plane without a medical document corroborating the negative result of testing for COVID-19 using PCR method, should their air carrier so decides.
The filled questionnaires of all Russian and foreign citizens arriving in Russia are handed over to a territorial body of Rospotrebnadzor (Russian consumer health watchdog), depending on their final destination.
All persons arriving in Russia are provided a notice about the need to comply with Resolution No. 7, dated 18.03.2020 and issued by Chief Public Health Officer.
Follow the link to see the full text of the Resolution: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202003190001